Friday, February 25, 2011

A Note of Thanks and Support

Alisa Tetley: I have not only gotten the chance to learn from you through your blog but also in our discussion group. I wish you the best in the future and thanks so much for your post. I can tell you have a real passion for working with children. You posted “Children are like wet cement.  Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”  By Dr. Haim Ginott, this quote is amazing thanks for sharing it.

Terri Moore: Thanks so much for all your post. I have really taken a lot from them. The Little Bill books you posted about in the beginning of the class are now in my classroom and I also use KidZone as a reference. You said “Teach with your strengths!” this is a great quote for all of us! Good luck in the future!

Mahitab Wasfy: Thanks so much for sharing Obama's book with our blog group, I hadn't heard of it before but it is such an inspirational book! Good Luck with everything in the future!

Carla Brown: The tittle of your blog is a Passion 4 Kids 
and I can really tell you have one. Your blog is so much
fun and I can tell you are a creative person! Good luck in
the future!

Tammy Sawyer: Thanks so much for your post. You really have
lot of knowledge to share and I have learned from it, 
especially the medical website, I use it now. Thanks so 
much and I wish you the best in the future!

Good luck to everyone! I wish you all the best!

4 comments:

  1. Amy, it has been a gift knowing you and because of your kind words I hope that it is only the beginning. We have started our journey now, an unfamiliar path (I know I feel this way sometimes). We have cheered each other on, pushed ourselves and in turn pushed those on our team. So now we must continue to do our very best so that our dreams will be fulfilled. As we are approaching Dr. Seuss’ birthday, since they are your favorite, read plenty and engage those little babies in some fun activities (maybe making green eggs and ham). I will close be remembering the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Do not go where the path leads, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." And leave a trail you will! Bless you Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    It has been a pleasure getting to know you during this course. I am looking forward to working with you further in the future. I can tell that you also have children's best interest at heart. I'm glad to know that I am not the only Dr. Seuss fan! I wish you the best in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, it has been wonderful to learn from you! I thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences this course! I hope we meet again in one of our future courses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to take this time to thank Terri Moore, Mahitab Wasfy, Amy Lester, Tammy Sawyer, and Alisa Tetley for your words of wisdom and encouragement. My passion for the early childhood field has grown tremendously from reading your posts. I am delighted to have shared this opportunity with all of you. I would like to wish you all the best in the future as you venture out into your professional careers. Please feel free to stop by my page and post a HI or HELLO, from this point on we are more than just colleagues...... we're friends. All the best Carla

    ReplyDelete