Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 8: Goodbye

“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” 
-Henry Ford

I want to take this chance to thank each and every one of you. At the beginning of this class I thought I knew all their was to know about communicating but I was wrong, I learned so much and I learned so much from all of you. Sharing your stories, your thoughts, your insights, etc has really shown me that we are different but are all very capable of working together and learning from each other. Thank you for progressing through this class with me and I know with everything we have learned that we will all be success in the end!


I wish you all the best,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Amy,
    I have really enjoyed learning from you and I wish you the best of luck in your next courses and in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you for your posts and I enjoyed reading your discussions for your insight as well. Good luck in your pursuit of your final classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I think your quote is very appropriate for this post! Thank you I have really enjoyed your blog and your comments have been insightful and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    What a wonderful quote! I have learned so much these 8 weeks because of your postings on the blog and discussions in class. Good luck in your journey!

    ReplyDelete