Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When I Think of Child Development …

Quotes of inspiration...


“TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book.”       
-Unknown


"All children behave as well as they are treated."
-Jan Hunt


“Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression."

-Dr. Haim Ginott

I want to personally thank every one of my colleagues. You make learning fun for me. I love hearing others opinions, you help me to think outside of the box. I wish you the best with EVERYTHING in your future and may you continued to inspire children!

Thanks! Amy Lester

4 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed learning with all my group members. I thank each and everyone of you all for all your insight and experiences. The ideas and knowledge shared has made me a better educator. Good luck with the rest of your future plans.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Great quotes! I would like to thank you for all of your suppot throughout this course. It has been a great pleasure having you as a classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your interaction with me in this class. It has been wonderful to be able to interact with so many smart and motivated people. Your posts have been full of information and a joy to read. Good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    Great quotes!
    I have really enjoyed posting with you. I appreciate all your insightful comments, discussions, and postings. Much success as you continue your educational journey!

    ReplyDelete